Windows 10 free upgrade campaign is over. The upgrade will cost up to $139 for Home, and $199 for Professional edition. If you have purchased Windows 10 with a Product Key, please have the Product Key handy as you will need to use it during the installation and activation. This method also applies to: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Enterprise
Install Windows 10 using ISO file instead of an upgrade
You can get the latest version of Windows 10 ISO here if you don’t have it already. If you are looking to install it with an USB flash drive, please consult the video “How to create a bootable USB stick”. The following are the detailed instructions for installing Windows 10.
How to Clean Install Windows 10 on a PC Step-by-Step Guide
Before you start:
- Make sure that you have backups of all data from the PC as the clean installation will remove all files from the PC.
- Unplug all external peripherals except for the Mouse, Keyboard, and LAN cable before starting.
- Prepare installation media (a DVD or USB flash drive)
- Insert the installation media and boot from the installation media. Booting from a DVD or USB flash drive may vary between Devices and Manufacturers. Confirm with your PC manufacturer the steps necessary to enter BIOS and set the Boot order.
- Watch the video below to perform a Clean installation.
Is KMSPico harmful?
Universally acknowledged that if you are using Microsoft Toolkit or KMSpico to activate Windows 10, it is a volume license KMS client which requires reactivation every 180 days, so is there a way to get a permanent activation for Windows 10? The answer is Yes!!
The 180 Activation Period only applies to companies that use volume activation under a type of licensing called KMS (Key Management Server). To stay compliant, company computers must reactivate against a KMS every 6 months. Companies can also use MAK (Multiple Activation Key) which works similar to a store bought key where you activate it 1 time and don’t think about activation again.
Disadvantages of using KMSPICO for activating Windows 10 instead of a real activation, and why I would never suggest using it
- KMSpico do NOT deprive users from getting Security & Features update from Microsoft.
- You need to re-activate your Window 10 again and again after 6 months
- Your Windows 10 is no longer yours – it belongs to KMS team or KMS administrator. KMS team can perform a number of operations, like copying data to collect your person information, and even more KMS team can directly reset your Windows 10 system and retain KMS permissions.
Note: If you want to use WIN10 system for lifetime, we recommend buying a genuine activating code. To Buy Windows 10 Pro Key 64 bit, Key1024.com is one of the trustworthy reseller! This retailer offer biggest discounts on Windows 10, their Windows 10 Product Key/License are all Under $50 …
Activate Windows 10 Pro Permanently Without Any Activator Software
- First you need to look at the activation state of the current Windows 10, the method is use “
WIN+R” cmd to Open the Run dialog. Then enter command
slmgr.vbs-xpr, and click OK. This allows you to view activation information for the current Windows 10. You can see that although the Windows 10 system has been activated, but it will expire after only 180 days. It’s always unpleasant.
- Right-click on the Start Menu, select the Command Prompt (Admin) and click Open. Now you are Starting a Command Prompt as an Administrator.
- Copy the following command, and then paste it directly into the Command Prompt (Admin) interface.
slmgr /ipk VF7YG-NPHTM-H92JM-3MPGL-3V86T(Don’t forget to change the windows 10 product key to the genuine one you buying from Key1024.com)
slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
At this point, the system will jump out of a pop-up window, prompting a successful activation message.
- How do I view the Win10 activation status? Press the keyboard “
WIN+R” to open the Run dialog, then enter the command
slmgr.vbs-xpr, click OK to run the command! A pop-up window appears indicating that Windows 10 Pro has been permanently activated, which indicates that we have successfully.
How to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change