This method Find Windows 10 Product Key also applies to: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8
In some cases, You have to find or extract your Windows 10 product key. For example, upgrade your motherboard or reinstall Windows 10. The following guide will help you to find your license. Where to find your product key depending on how you acquired your Windows 10:
- Retail Full Packaged Product: There are lots of authorized online retailers from whom you can purchase a digital copy of Windows 10. Such as, Microsoft Official Store, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, Walmart.com and Bestbuy.com. The product key is on a label or small business card inside the package box that Windows 10 came in.
- A new PC running Windows 10: If you bought a PC, laptop or tablet running Windows 10. The product key is preinstalled and stored within the motherboard firmware on your PC, included with the packaging the PC came in, or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the PC. If you cannot find it. Just retrieve it by issuing a command from the cmd.exe.
- Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power Users menu.
- Click “Command Prompt” or “Command Prompt (Admin)”
- At the command prompt, type wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
- Bought A digital copy only from a Key1024.com: The product key is in the confirmation email you received after buying it. Learn more about activation in Windows 10.
- Free upgrade to Windows 10: If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you should have a digital license instead of a product key, in which case it doesn’t include a product key.
If your situation is different from the one above, you can always extract your Windows 10 product key using ProduKey, which is an essential utility for retrieving lost ProductIDs and CD-Keys for Microsoft Office, Windows and more.
Buy Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Professional 32bit & 64bit License Key
Activate your Windows 10 Pro with a genuine product key. Windows 10 Product Key Purchase now to get full usability and free secure updates. Even Smarter Start Menu and Multiple Desktops will be available in Windows 10 Home/Pro. Check Out below license keys to make Windows 10 activation and discover new features in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update!