Windows 10 Pro Product Key 32/64 Bit (Retail Version)
Best for small businesses that want enhanced functionality, Windows 10 Pro provides all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus powerful management tools and enterprise grade security.
- No DVD/USB pack included, product key only
- Cheapest way to get genuine Windows 10 Pro Key
- Valid for activating both 32 bit and 64 bit
- Regional restrictions: Global license, world-wide availability
- All languages support
- Online update support: Keep your Win 10 up to date
- One key for 1 device
- Not for Trail, OEM, Beta and Non-Genuine version
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price $44.99
This will require fresh installation of Windows 10.
Notice: This is not a Windows 10 Pro upgrade key. CAN'T upgrade from Win10 Home to Pro. In order to successfully activate the system, you should create Windows 10 installation media first.
Retail key means you can transfer this license to another PC when you are buying or building new PC in future.
- Download Windows 10 Pro: Visit the official Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) page to download and run the media creation tool for Home or Pro editions.
- When can I receive the key(s)?: You can get the license key via email within 1-12hrs. If you haven't received the key for hours, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
- Legal & Cheap: Although our product key is very cheap. It is a lifetime license, 100% working, brand new & original!
- Quality Assurance: The product key will never expire, as long as the installation exists. In the unlikely case, you will be offered a complete replacement because it stops working.
No matter what help you may need with downloading, installing or activating Windows 10, we've got the expertise you need. We'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know:
1. Windows 10 Retail vs OEM
In use, there is no difference at all between OEM or retail versions. Both are full versions of the OS, and as such include all the features, updates, and functionality. The major difference is that whereas when you buy a retail copy of Windows 10 you can use it on more than one device, although not at the same time, an OEM version is locked to the hardware on which it was first activated.
2. Product Key vs Digital License
A digital license is a new method of activation in Windows 10 that doesn't require you to enter a product key. The activation method the operating system will use depends on how you got your Windows 10!
Windows 10 will use the product key activation method, if one of the following is true:
- You have obtained a genuine copy of Windows 10.
- You're using the Volume Licensing agreement for Windows 10 or MSDN subscription.
- You have purchased a new computer running Windows 10.
Windows 10 will use the "digital license" (formerly known as "digital entitlement") activation method, if one of the following is true:
- You're upgrading a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free.
- You've purchased a copy of Windows 10 in the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
- You've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade in the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
- You're part of the Windows Insider Program and you have upgraded your genuine activated copy Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build.
3. What is an "N" or "KN" Edition of Windows 10?
Labeled "N" for Europe and "KN" for Korea, these editions include core features of Win10 but without Windows Media Player, Music, Video, Voice Recorder and Skype.
#1: How to activate Windows 10 with product key:
Before you begin, make sure to download and install correct edition of Windows 10. Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to download the setup files or to create a bootable USB installation media.
Go to 'Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > System' and click 'Activate Windows' or 'Change Product Key'.
Click 'Activation' and enter the Product Key you bought. Now your Windows 10 has been activated.
#2: How to check activation status in Windows 10?
Select the Windows Start menu, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation. If Windows 10 isn't activated on your device, see How to fix Windows 10 activation common errors for more help.
#3: Windows 10 Pro Best Features Explained:
As part of the Windows NT family, Windows 10 is the first version that receives ongoing feature updates. The baseline editions including: Windows 10 Home and Pro. They are the only editions available as standalone purchases in the retail outlets.
All the features of Windows 10 Home plus business functionality for encryption; remote log-in; creating virtual machines; and more.
- Assigned Access: Assigned access enables you to create a lockdown environment where users interact with only one app when they sign into a specified account.
- BitLocker: BitLocker is a kind of encryption software which allows you to fully secure your drives from potential hackers.
- Domain Join: Windows 10 Pro supports joining a domain, allowing PCs to be added to a corporate network.
- Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer: Enterprise Mode, a compatibility mode running on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 devices
- Group Policy Management: Group Policy is fully supported by Windows 10 Pro, a mechanism by which system administrators can centrally configure Windows settings for PCs joined to the same domain.
- Hyper-V: Microsoft Hyper-V, formerly known as Windows Server Virtualization, is a native hypervisor.
- Remote Desktop: After starting Remote Desktop Connection sessions, PCs running Windows 10 Pro can be configured to accept or host an inbound terminal server session.
- Trusted Boot: Secure Boot is for the bootloader and Trusted Boot is for drivers/software after Secure Boot is done.
- Windows Store for Business: Microsoft Store for Business gives you a flexible way to find, acquire, manage, and distribute free and paid apps in select markets to Windows 10 devices in volume.
Is Windows 10 Pro worth it? Visit this link: Compare Windows 10 Editions & Versions | Home & Pro
#4: System Requirements
- Required processor: For better performance, We recommend 3 gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- Required memory: For better performance, 4GB RAM for 32-bit; 8GB for 64-bit
- Required hard disk space: Free hard disk space: 20 GB
- Required video card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Additional system requirements: You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms Activation required • Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included
- Very good company
- It worked
(Posted on 3/28/2019)
- Overall, good.
(Posted on 3/1/2019)
- Thank you
- Quick and working
- Very Good
(Posted on 1/20/2019)
- Easy to use
- Overall satisfaction
- Five Stars
- Will Buy Again
- It actually worked!
- Conscience seller
- Great Pricing
- Well pleased
- Can be trusted
- Worth buying
- Great seller
- The standard payment method is Paypal or Paypal's Credit Cart. You can pay through your PayPal account
- You can also pay with credit card through PayPal WITHOUT PayPal account. When confirm the order, Our program will direct you to the PayPal payment page, You can type in your Credit Card and Billing Information on the left side and pay directly through Credit Card without creating a PayPal account nor sharing your financial information with us, Totally safe.
Please do not share the key, or install it on different computers. We offer full refund lifetime if product key doesn't work, but over used keys won't get warranty. (For license issue, you must confirm you are using a genuine software first)
Who need a Download Link:
If you do not have the genuine software or owns only trail version.
- Provide HTTP download link for free.
- Easy download, copy the link we provide into your browser and press enter, it will start if you agreed download.
- File format: ISO, DMG( for Mac OS). Can be burned to CD/DVD.
How long will it take to receive my order?
The product keys and download links will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase after payment is confirmed.
The key (and download link) will be delivered within 1-12hrs.
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price $69.99
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price $29.99
Regular Price: $799.99
Special Price $34.99
Regular Price: $882.00
Special Price $89.99
Regular Price: $1,389.00
Special Price $109.99