Windows 10 Pro Product Key 32/64 Bit (Retail Version)
- No DVD/USB pack included, product key only
- 100% Genuine Windows 10 Pro Product Key
- Both 32 bit and 64 bit version Support
- Regional Restrictions: Global license, world-wide availability
- All Languages Support
- Online Update Support: Keep your Windows up to date
- One key for one computer (Can be reused multiple times on the same PC when system formatting)
- Not for Trail, OEM, Beta and Non-Genuine version
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price $44.99
This will require fresh installation of Windows 10 if you are upgrading.
- Download Windows 10: In order to install the Windows 10 Professional 32/64 bit on your PC/Mac, use official download link Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) - Microsoft
- Instant Delivery: In most case, the key will be sent via email within 30 minutes, but it will be delayed (up to 12 hours) if order at night (our local time). If you haven't received the Key for hours, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
- 100% Working: The product key is a lifetime license! Brand new & original!
- All Languages Support: German, English, French, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Netherlands, Hungary, Japanese, Croatian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese, Bulgarian, Finland, Norwegian, Greek, Korean, Turkish, Ukrainian, Thai, Italian, PT-BR, Arabic, Romanian, etc.
- Quality Assurance: The product key will never expire, as long as the installation exists. In the unlikely case, you will be offered a complete replacement because it stops working.
Notice: CAN'T upgrade from Win10 Home to Pro. In order to successfully activate the system, you should download the Windows 10 Pro installation media first.
Activation method depends on how you got your Windows 10! Let's find out the Difference between Product Key and Digital License. So far you've already figured out activation in Windows 10, and know in which cases you need to buy a product key to install and use Windows 10 Pro! Another recipe for saving money is what is Difference between Windows 10 OEM vs Retail License, Which is best for You!
#1: How to activate Windows 10 with product key:
Before you begin, make sure to download and install correct edition of Windows 10. Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to download the official setup files or to create a bootable USB installation media.
Go to 'Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > System' and click 'Activate Windows' or 'Change Product Key'.
Click 'Activation' and enter the Product Key you bought. Now your Windows 10 has been activated.
#2: How to check activation status in Windows 10?
Select the Windows Start menu, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation. If Windows 10 isn't activated on your device, see How To Fix Windows 10 Activation Common Errors for more help.
No matter what help you may need with downloading, installing or activating Windows 10, we've got the expertise you need. We'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
#3: Windows 10 Pro Best New Features Explained:
As part of the Windows NT family, Windows 10 is the first version of Microsoft Windows that receives ongoing feature updates. Windows 10 is the most secure Windows ever. The Baseline editions including: Windows 10 Home and Pro. They are the only editions available as standalone purchases in the retail outlets.
All the features of Windows 10 Home plus business functionality for encryption; remote log-in; creating virtual machines; and more.
- Assigned Access: Assigned access enables you to create a lockdown environment where users interact with only one app when they sign into a specified account.
- BitLocker: BitLocker is a kind of encryption software which allows you to fully secure your drives from potential hackers.
- Domain Join: Windows 10 Pro supports joining a domain, allowing PCs to be added to a corporate network.
- Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer: Enterprise Mode, a compatibility mode running on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 devices
- Group Policy Management: Group Policy is fully supported by Windows 10 Pro, a mechanism by which system administrators can centrally configure Windows settings for PCs joined to the same domain.
- Hyper-V: Microsoft Hyper-V, formerly known as Windows Server Virtualization, is a native hypervisor.
- Remote Desktop: After starting Remote Desktop Connection sessions, PCs running Windows 10 Pro can be configured to accept or host an inbound terminal server session.
- Trusted Boot: Secure Boot is for the bootloader and Trusted Boot is for drivers/software after Secure Boot is done.
- Windows Store for Business: Microsoft Store for Business gives you a flexible way to find, acquire, manage, and distribute free and paid apps in select markets to Windows 10 devices in volume.
5 reasons to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro: BitLocker, Remote Desktop Connection, Client Hyper-V, Microsoft Update for Business, Features for Businesses First.
Differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro, Visit this link: Compare Windows 10 Editions & Versions | Home & Pro
#4: System Requirements
- Required processor: For better performance, We recommend 3 gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- Required memory: For better performance, 4GB RAM for 32-bit; 8GB for 64-bit
- Required hard disk space: Free hard disk space: 20 GB
- Required video card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Additional system requirements: You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms Activation required • Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included
#5: Which One Is for You? Windows 10 Home Vs Pro
- Can be trusted
- Worth buying
- Great seller
- Reach the expected
- So good
- works perfectly
- Good service
- very fast
- All green
- Really cheap
- Quick and reliable!
- nice key
- Easy Setting
- Excellent WINDOWS10 PRO KEY !
- Cheap but Works
Items 1 to 20 of 34 total
- The standard payment method is Paypal or Paypal's Credit Cart. You can pay through your PayPal account
- You can also pay with credit card through PayPal WITHOUT PayPal account. When confirm the order, Our program will direct you to the PayPal payment page, You can type in your Credit Card and Billing Information on the left side and pay directly through Credit Card without creating a PayPal account nor sharing your financial information with us, Totally safe.
Please do not share the key, or install it on different computers. We offer full refund lifetime if product key doesn't work, but over used keys won't get warranty. (For license issue, you must confirm you are using a genuine software first)
Who need a Download Link:
If you do not have the genuine software or owns only trail version.
- Provide HTTP download link for free.
- Easy download, copy the link we provide into your browser and press enter, it will start if you agreed download.
- File format: ISO, DMG( for Mac OS). Can be burned to CD/DVD.
How long will it take to receive my order?
The product keys and download links will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase after payment is confirmed.
The key will be delivered deposited day (usually in 30 minutes) or the next day (longer but up to 12 hours).
Note: Whatever your problem is, please contact us first through mail before leaving feedback on Paypal. We'll resolve the issue and make it right or your payment is quickly refunded.
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price $49.99
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price $29.99
Regular Price: $799.99
Special Price $34.99
Regular Price: $882.00
Special Price $89.99
Regular Price: $1,389.00
Special Price $109.99