Windows 10 Pro Product Key
Windows 10 Pro provides all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus powerful management tools and enterprise grade security.
- Product key only (E-delivery)
- For 32 bit and 64 bit
- Global licensing
- All languages support
- Support Windows 10 online updates
- One key for 1 device
Availability: In stock
This will require fresh installation of Windows 10.
This is not an upgrade key. CAN'T upgrade from Win10 Home to Pro.
Retail key means you can transfer it to another PC when you are buying or building new PC in future.
- Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) and create Windows 10 installation media first.
- The key will be sent via email within 1-10hrs. If you haven't received it for hours, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
- Although the key is very cheap, it is an original lifetime license!
- In the unlikely case, you will be offered a complete replacement or full refund if it stops working.
No matter what help you may need with downloading, installing or activating Windows 10,we'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
#1: How to activate Windows 10?
Before you begin, make sure to download and install correct edition of Windows 10.
During installation, you'll be prompted to enter a product key. Or, after installation, to enter the product key, select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Update product key > Change product key.
If the Windows 10 key isn't activated on your device, see How to fix Windows 10 activation common errors for more help.
#3: Windows 10 License Types:
1. Windows 10 Retail vs OEM
In use, there is no difference at all between OEM or retail versions. Both are full versions of the OS, and as such include all the features, updates, and functionality. The major difference is that whereas when you buy a retail copy of Windows 10 you can use it on more than one device, although not at the same time, an OEM version is locked to the hardware on which it was first activated.
2. Product Key vs Digital License
A digital license is a new method of activation in Windows 10 that doesn't require you to enter a product key. The activation method the operating system will use depends on how you got your Windows 10!
Windows 10 will use the product key activation method, if one of the following is true:
- You have obtained a genuine copy of Windows 10.
- You're using the Volume Licensing agreement for Windows 10 or MSDN subscription.
- You have purchased a new computer running Windows 10.
Windows 10 will use the "digital license" (formerly known as "digital entitlement") activation method, if one of the following is true:
- You're upgrading a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free.
- You've purchased a copy of Windows 10 in the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
- You've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade in the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
- You're part of the Windows Insider Program and you have upgraded your genuine activated copy Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build.
3. What is an "N" or "KN" Edition of Windows 10?
Labeled "N" for Europe and "KN" for Korea, these editions include core features of Win10 but without Windows Media Player, Music, Video, Voice Recorder and Skype.
#4: Windows 10 Pro Best Features:
Windows 10 is the first version that receives ongoing feature updates. Windows 10 Pro provides all the features of Windows 10 Home plus business functionality for encryption; remote log-in; creating virtual machines; and more.
|Assigned Access||Assigned access enables you to create a lockdown environment where users interact with only one app when they sign into a specified account.|
|BitLocker||BitLocker is a kind of encryption software which allows you to fully secure your drives from potential hackers.|
|Domain Join||Windows 10 Pro supports joining a domain, allowing PCs to be added to a corporate network.|
|Group Policy Management||Group Policy is fully supported by Windows 10 Pro, a mechanism by which system administrators can centrally configure Windows settings for PCs joined to the same domain.|
|Hyper-V||Microsoft Hyper-V, formerly known as Windows Server Virtualization, is a native hypervisor.|
|Remote Desktop||After starting Remote Desktop Connection sessions, PCs running Windows 10 Pro can be configured to accept or host an inbound terminal server session.|
|Trusted Boot||Secure Boot is for the bootloader and Trusted Boot is for drivers/software after Secure Boot is done.|
|Windows Store for Business||Microsoft Store for Business gives you a flexible way to find, acquire, manage, and distribute free and paid apps in select markets to Windows 10 devices in volume.|
Is Windows 10 Pro worth it? Visit this link: Compare Windows 10 Editions & Versions | Home & Pro
#5: System Requirements:
|Processor||1 GHz. We recommend intel 2 gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster|
|Memory||For better performance, 4GB RAM for 32-bit; 8GB for 64-bit|
|Hard disk space||Free hard disk space: 20+ GB|
|Video card||1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver|
|Connectivity||Internet access (fees may apply)|
|Additional||You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms Activation required • Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included|
- Really worked!
- Recommend it
- Really Valid
- Happy customer
- Working First Time
- Cheapest legal Windows 10
- Works Better Than Windows 7
- working with clean install
- best way to activate windows 10
- Product Key Works Well
- The standard payment method is Paypal or Paypal's Credit Card.
- You can also pay with credit card through PayPal WITHOUT PayPal account. When confirm the order, Our program will direct you to the PayPal payment page, You can type in your Credit Card and Billing Information on the left side and pay directly through Credit Card without creating a PayPal account nor sharing your financial information with us, Totally safe.
Please do not share the key, or install it on different computers. We offer full refund lifetime if product key doesn't work, but over used keys won't get warranty.
Whatever your problem is, please contact us first before leaving feedback on Paypal. We'll resolve the issue and make it right or your payment is quickly refunded.
How long will it take to receive my order?
The product key (and download link) will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase after payment is confirmed. In most cases, delivery within an hour, no more than 12 hours.
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price $49.99
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price $24.99
Regular Price: $799.99
Special Price $34.99
Regular Price: $882.00
Special Price $89.99
Regular Price: $1,389.00
Special Price $109.99