Windows 7 Enterprise Product Key
This edition targeted the enterprise segment of the market and was sold through volume licensing to companies. Support for Multilingual User Interface (MUI), BitLocker Drive Encryption, and UNIX application support.
- No DVD Pack included, Product Key Only
- 100% Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Key
- Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Regional restrictions: Global license, world-wide availability
- All languages support
- Online update support: Keep your software up to date
- One key for 1 device
- Not for Trial, OEM, Beta and Non-Genuine Version
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price $39.99
You don't need to purchase a physical license. What you buy is just the Product Key + Download Link because that's all You needs!
- Download Windows 7: Windows 7 Enterprise 32/64 Bit Digital Download For use on 1 PC. In order to install the Windows 7 on your PC, use Official Download Link + Installation Guide Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files) - Microsoft
- When will I receive the key(s)?: You can get the license key via email within 1-12hrs. If you haven't received the Key for hours, please check the Spam or Junk mail folder.
- 100% Working: The Windows 7 Enterprise Key is a Lifetime License! Brand New & Original from An Authorized Reseller
No matter what help you may need with downloading or installing Windows 7, we've got the expertise you need. We'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
Windows 7 is a part of the Microsoft Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows 7 is praised for its speed, familiar user interface, excellent software compatibility, and ability to run on older hardware.
Windows 7 Enterprise targeted the enterprise segment of the market and was sold through volume licensing to companies. Most of the additional features include support for Multilingual User Interface (MUI) packages, BitLocker Drive Encryption, and UNIX application support are for IT Professionals.
Windows 7 Enterprise Best Features Explained:
- BitLocker & BitLocker to Go: As opposed to EFS, which uses file system level encryption, BitLocker uses full disk encryption.
- AppLocker: Ability to decide which code gets executed and which not. This feature only available for Enterprise PCs.
- BranchCache: BranchCache stores data from remote file and Web servers on a local Windows 7 PCs. Allows for fast file access across a WAN.
- Direct boot from VHD: Ability for a computer to boot from a VHD file with or without a host operating system.
- DirectAccess: Remote users can use DirectAccess to securely connect to their corporate network without establishing a VPN connection manually.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Optimizations: With VDI solutions, build virtual desktop and virtual app deployments effortlessly.
- Enterprise Search Scopes: Making it easy to discover and search intranet sites can help organizations maximize their return on these investments.
- Multilingual User Interface: With MUI, each user would be able to select their own preferred display language without changing the core binaries of Windows 7 Enterprise.
- Required processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor*
- Required memory: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Required hard disk space: 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Required video card: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver. Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance.
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- The standard payment method is Paypal or Paypal's Credit Card.
- You can also pay with credit card through PayPal WITHOUT PayPal account. When confirm the order, Our program will direct you to the PayPal payment page, You can type in your Credit Card and Billing Information on the left side and pay directly through Credit Card without creating a PayPal account nor sharing your financial information with us, Totally safe.
Please do not share the key, or install it on different computers. We offer full refund lifetime if product key doesn't work, but over used keys won't get warranty.
Whatever your problem is, please contact us first before leaving feedback on Paypal. We'll resolve the issue and make it right or your payment is quickly refunded.
How long will it take to receive my order?
The product key (and download link) will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase after payment is confirmed. In most cases, delivery within an hour, no more than 12 hours.