Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Service License 1 User
Availability: In stock
The primary difference between Remote Desktop Services and the traditional mainframe environment is that the dumb terminals in a mainframe environment only provide character-based input and output. A Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) client or emulator provides a complete graphical user interface including a Windows operating system desktop and support for a variety of input devices, such as a keyboard and mouse.
In the Remote Desktop Services environment, an application runs entirely on the Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host) server (formerly known as a terminal server). The RDC client performs no local processing of application software. The server transmits the graphical user interface to the client. The client transmits the user's input back to the server.
|License Qty:||1 user CAL|
|Licensing Program:||MOLP: Open Business|
|Localization (Vendor Specific):||Microsoft Single Language|
|Model:||2012 Remote Desktop Services|
|Product Line:||Microsoft Windows Server|
|Microsoft Family:||MS Windows Services|
|Subcategory:||Network - remote access / login control|
- The standard payment method is Paypal or Paypal's Credit Cart. You can pay through your PayPal account
- You can also pay with credit card through PayPal WITHOUT PayPal account. When confirm the order, Our program will direct you to the PayPal payment page, You can type in your Credit Card and Billing Information on the left side and pay directly through Credit Card without creating a PayPal account nor sharing your financial information with us, Totally safe.
Please do not share the key, or install it on different computers. We offer full refund lifetime if product key doesn't work, but over used keys won't get warranty. (For license issue, you must confirm you are using a genuine software first)
Who need a Download Link:
If you do not have the genuine software or owns only trail version.
- Provide HTTP download link for free.
- Easy download, copy the link we provide into your browser and press enter, it will start if you agreed download.
- File format: ISO, DMG( for Mac OS). Can be burned to CD/DVD.
How long will it take to receive my order?
The product keys and download links will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase after payment is confirmed.
The key will be delivered deposited day (usually within 1 hour) or the next day (longer but up to 12 hours).